Fwoar ~ That Movie Blogger Fella

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fwoar

Who's been snapping up all the tickets to Departures?

I failed to get into the 3:15pm screening at GSC 1Utama New Wing, and I arrived an hour before showtime. Monday night's screening is also sold out, and I finally got tickets for Tuesday night at the same venue. There are a few screenings on that day, and you should still be able to get seats if you hurry.

I wonder if it's all Yasmin Ahmad devotees acting on her glowing recommendation of the film. I can't think of any other explanation - no other film in GSC's ongoing Japanese Film Festival is selling out like this. Curious.

In any case, I think I'll catch something else before then...

NEXT REVIEW: Blood: The Last Vampire
Anticipation level: have a bad feeling about this

0 comments: