Dear Malaysian cinema distributors ~ That Movie Blogger Fella

Monday, August 10, 2009

Dear Malaysian cinema distributors

You guys suck.

You really do. Isn't it your job to bring movies into Malaysia? Preferably good ones?

You're not doing your job.

Moon, The Hurt Locker, (500) Days of Summer? Heard of them? Best-reviewed movies of the year so far. Pretty varied bunch too - cerebral sci-fi, action thriller, and romantic comedy, respectively.

Where are they?

If you're not bringing in the really good stuff, quit complaining about pirated DVDs. You pussies.

1 comments:

wankongyew said...

I readily admit that I'm a movie pirate (from downloads, not DVDs) because how else would I be able to watch many of the films in this list?



Note that I'm the sort of person who buys genuine copies of all of the video games I play. Compared to that, the cost of actually going to a cinema to watch a movie is insignificant.

Of course, I suppose I could go online and order a DVD from overseas, but I have to admit that this is somewhat more money and more trouble that I'm willing to put towards these movies.